2023 Ford Ranger towing capacity chart
The 2023 Ford Ranger pickup is reinforced by decades of happenings with its impressive payload and 2.3L EcoBoost engine mean that can go practically anywhere and do just about anything with confidence. The 2023 Ranger offers a commanding view of the road from its thoughtfully designed cabin. In this article, you will find all the detail information of new 2023 Ford Ranger towing capabilities, packages, payload capacity and trim levels.
|2023 Ford Ranger trim levels||2023 Ford Ranger towing capacity|
|Ford Ranger XL||7,500 lbs.|
|Ford Ranger XLT||7,500 lbs.|
|Ford Ranger LARIAT||7,500 lbs.|
Table of Contents
- 2023 Ford Ranger towing capacity chart
- 2023 Ford Ranger XL towing capacity
- 2023 Ford Ranger XLT towing capacity
- 2023 Ford Ranger LARIAT towing capacity
- 2023 Ford Ranger Super Cab towing capacity
- 2023 Ford Ranger Super Crew towing capacity
- 2023 Ford Ranger Payload capacity
- 2023 Ford Ranger Packages
- Frequently Asked Questions
2023 Ford Ranger XL towing capacity
The 2023 Ford Ranger XL includes all the essential features that make the Ranger pickup the right choice for every next adventure. Powered by the standard 2.3L EcoBoost engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology. Add some style to the Ranger XL with STX Special Edition and FX4 Off-Road available appearance packages. The highlighted features are 10-speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission, FordPass Connect with 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot, and Ford Co-Pilot 360 Technology.
2023 Ford Ranger XLT towing capacity
The 2023 Ford Ranger XLT get new style and functionality to next adventure over rugged terrain. The XLT includes all Ranger XL features along with new features like premium cloth seats, SYNC® 3 with an 8’’ touchscreen and more. It can be Level up even further with the available XLT Black Appearance Package or outfit the Ranger XLT with the available Tremor Off-Road Package. The highlighted features are Seats with premium Cloth Bucket Front, Available Tech Package, Available Splash Package, available 8 way Driver and 6 way Front Passenger Seats.
2023 Ford Ranger LARIAT towing capacity
The 2023 Ford Ranger LARIAT is top of the line model experience adventure in style with the all comforts you’ll want on your next expedition, such as ambient lighting, a power-sliding rear window and 18″ wheels. Choose different available appearance packages for added style. Or, the available LARIAT Chrome Package for extra shine. The highlighted features are Tremor Off-Road Package, Leather-Trimmed Front Bucket Seats, B&O Sound System by Banf & Olufsen with HD Radio (10 Speakers including subwoofer; SuperCrew only)and LED Lighting.
2023 Ford Ranger Super Cab towing capacity
The 2023 Ford Ranger SuperCab can fit two up front in its bucket seats and two in the rear. Standard under-seat storage keeps your gear organized, and if you need extra room, there’s a standard 6-ft bed. Store even more on XL with the optionable rear seat.
|Engine with Automatic Transmission||2.3L EcoBoost® I-4||2.3L EcoBoost® I-4|
|Wheelbase||126.8 in.||126.8 in.|
|GCWR||12,150 lbs.||12,400 lbs.|
|Maximum Conventional Towing Capabilities||7,500 lbs.||7,500 lbs.|
2023 Ford Ranger Super Crew towing capacity
The 2023 Ford Ranger four full-size doors make comfortably accommodating five passengers inside the ample Ranger SuperCrew pickup cabin is easy.
|Drive Type||4×2||4×4||Tremor 4×4|
|Engine with Automatic Transmission||2.3L EcoBoost® I-4||2.3L EcoBoost® I-4||2.3L EcoBoost® I-4|
|Wheelbase||126.8 in.||126.8 in.||126.8 in.|
|GCWR||12,250 lbs.||12,500 lbs.||12,500 lbs.|
|Maximum Conventional Towing Capabilities*||7,500 lbs.||7,500 lbs.||7,500 lbs.|
2023 Ford Ranger Payload capacity
|Drive Type||4×2/4×4||4×2/4×4||Tremor 4×4|
|GVWR||6,050/6,050 lbs.||6,050/6,050 lbs.||6,050 lbs.|
|Maximum Payload Capabilities||1,905/ 1,696lbs.||1,818/1,609 lbs.||1,478 lbs.|
Explore more: 2023 Ford F-150 towing capacity 2023 Ford Expedition towing capacity 2023 Ford Maverick towing capacity
2023 Ford Ranger Packages
- Tremor Off-Road Package: This package installing makes the already outstanding Ranger even more brutal. The package includes Ford Trail Control™ and the Terrain Management System which builds confidence to go off the beaten path. The Tremor Package includes skid plates, FOX shocks and a modified heavy-duty suspension for increased ground clearance. It requires SuperCrew 4×4 model (optional on XLT and LARIAT trims).
- Trailer Tow Package: This increases Ford Ranger towing capacity for your biggest adventures. Haul up to 7,500 pounds on the Class IV hitch with 4/7 pin connector. Max towing changes and is based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers.
- Black Appearance Package: With this package installed it adds black accents for visual flair and a tough spray-in bed liner for even more capability.
- Sport Appearance Package: The Ranger sporty looks is enhanced to take on adventure and looks good.
- Chrome Appearance Package: Chrome bumpers and fog lamps add class to a powerful machine is available in Ranger XL model.
- STX Special Edition Appearance Package: It includes everything from the STX Appearance Package, adding Dual-Zone Climate Control and an 8-inch SYNC 3® screen. Comfort and control, which are needed most.
- STX Appearance Package: It adds bold styling elements to the Ranger XL model. Included in the package are 17-inch silver-painted aluminum wheels, fog lamps, box decal and premium cloth Ebony seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which 2023 Ranger can tow 7500 lbs?
The 2023 Ford Ranger comes in three different trim levels XL,XLT and LARIAT it offers plenty of exciting new features. With the optional tow package, its maximum towing capacity is 7,500 pounds when equipped properly. Its maximum payload capacity is 1,905 pounds.
Is the 2023 Ford Ranger any good for towing?
The new 2023 Ford popular 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine included in Ranger for its towing capability, where all trim levels are equipped with the same trailer tow package, which gives the trucks impressive 7,500 pound hauling capacity.
Does 2023 Ford Ranger come with tow package?
This 2023 updated Ranger pickup truck features a trailer tow package that allows for 7,500 pounds of towing capacity and accessories that include a 7-wire harness and 4-/7-pin connector, a hitch receiver, and tow and haul mode capabilities.